- What’s the capacity of each boat?
The capacity of all boats is 10 people. For those that crew is needed the capacity is 9 people.
- Is the charge depended on the number of people? (for example do 2 people pay the same amount as 9 people?)
Each boat is chartered by day regardless of the number of people.
- How many hours is the full day rent? Can we come back late at night?
A full day rent is 8-10 hours for bareboat and 8 hours for a day trip. All boats should be back at base at sunset.
- Can we rent for half day or some hours?
The boat charter is available only for a full day but we are flexible as regards the pick up time.
- What are the travel details (time, distance) for the near destinations?
Location – Time – Distance
PH – Hydra – 40min – 20 nm
PH – Kyparissi – 50 min – 22 nm
PH – Monemvasia – 1.5 hr – 40 nm
PH – Nafplio – 1 hr – 25 nm
PH – Spetses – 40 min – 15 nm (cruise around the island)
PH – West Coast – 30 min – 10 nm
- Do I need a license to rent a boat? If yes, what kind of license?
As regards bareboat charter you need a speed boat license or a license for sailing yacht.
- Is there a security deposit insurance if I rent a boat without a skipper? How much is it? Will it be refunded?
The refundable security insurance (€1500-3000 depending on the size of the boat) is required upon embarkation and covers any damage or loss of the boat and its equipment during the charter. The refundable Security insurance can be paid at our base before embarkation. We accept Visa or Mastercard credit cards. The security insurance covers any major incidents at any time. If there’s no damage or loss to the boat or its equipment, the full amount is returned to the charterer upon disembarkation.
- How much does it cost to hire a skipper?
A professional skipper is offered at an extra cost of 120€/day, paid at our base on cash
- What is the payment procedure and accepted methods?
Terms of payment
Payments: 50% of the charter fee should be paid at least 7 days after booking confirmation.
Balance of the charter fee should be paid at least 30 days before embarkation.
You can reschedule your booking for free (during the same season) according to availability. Notice should be sent at least 30 days before departure. In case of different charter fees, the customer should pay the difference.
Policy in case of Covid-19
In case of official government restrictions announced in the host or originating country, there is a credit note issued, valid for 18 months. Credit note is NOT issued in case of mandatory PCR test or mandatory quarantine of origin after the charter.
- Where are the boats? Is there a place nearby where I can park my car?
The boats are located in an organized jetty at Nautica Bay Hotel. There is a free parking area there where you can park your car.
- If I rent a bareboat and I have trouble, who can I contact?
As regards bareboat charters, you can contact Blue Vibes office, and we will address you to our mechanic. In case of an accident or an incident you want to report, you can call the Port Authority.
- Where can I refuel the boat? Do I have to notify beforehand?
After you return to Porto Heli, you will refuel the boat at Shell Pagonis (next to Blue Vibes office) where you can pay in cash or by credit card. For your convenience, contact the station 30’ earlier to inform about the amount of liters you need so as to avoid any delay.
- Does the boat provide WC?
The only boat that provides WC is the “Rock 36”
- Does the boat provide shadow shelter?
All boats provide an extra shadow shelter. You can either ask the skipper to install it, or you can do it by yourself since it will be thoroughly explained before departure.
- What do the excursions include?
During your excursion you can enjoy free bottled water, sodas and beers and also a variety of snacks such as chips, crackers and biscuits. Clean towels are also provided.
- Can we bring our own drinks?
If you have a skipper with you, you can bring your own drinks.
- Can you pick us up from a near island (Spetses or Hydra for example)OR a villa?
If there’s a pier or a jetty anywhere near you, as long as we can reach you safely, we can pick you up from any place upon request.
- Suggested places to eat!
Doroufi restaurant (Doroufi / Kilada) https://bit.ly/3JbkH6m
- Suggested beaches to visit!
– Ag. Aimilianos / Kounoupi https://bit.ly/3CMOuAc
– Costa/ Costoula https://bit.ly/3t8M77F
– Hinitsa island https://bit.ly/3w3Tq2b
– Vlahogianni island /Koraki islandKorakia / West Coast
– Amanzoe beach (before and after it) https://bit.ly/35XxvyV
– Doroufi https://bit.ly/3i68Qut
– Korakia island https://bit.ly/35UT6bl
– Thini https://bit.ly/3CMOKPG